Seafarers' House is here!
July 19, 2017
Seafarers’ House is the chaplaincy to Port Everglades and a source of comfort and strength for visitors from all over the globe who reach our shores on working ships.
Seafarers' House is a place of welcome for tens of thousands of mariners each year. For more than 26 years Seafarers' House has provided spiritual care and practical support for the men and women who make global trade possible. We provide:
• A place where mariners can reconnect with their faith.
• A place of comfort for mariners coping with a lengthy time away from family that often results in loneliness, depression, anxiety, and stress.
• A source of emergency help and assistance.
• A logistics center for the working mariner or busy port worker to shop for essentials and wire needed money to family at home.
• A place to connect with loved ones through our free Wi-Fi service and socialize with others in the maritime industry.
• The “community center” for one of the busiest ports in the world.
• A place where all are welcome.