BENEFITING: BRIAN AHEARN CHILDRENS FUND
One in eight women will be diagnosed by breast cancer.
To help change those odds, portrait photographer Kathie Austin Photography and award winning author Matthew S. Field have produced the Seasons of Hope 2016 Calendar. The calendar features Austin’s compelling portraits and Field’s biographies of 12 dauntless survivors.
As more than 200,000 women in the U.S. will battle breast cancer this year, the Seasons of Hope 2016 Calendar features 12 inspirational survivors whose legacies underscore the calendar’s goals:
- Create breast cancer awareness,
- Foster prevention and early diagnosis,
- Inspire hope for those who are recently diagnosed, and
- Raise funds for a a family who has faced a breast cancer diagnosis.
We have established two ways for you to help make a difference:
1) ONLINE FUND RAISER: The CrowdRise charity fund for the Seasons of Hope Calendar is an online fund raising effort for our chosen charity, the Brian Ahearn Children's Fund (BACF). All funds raised through CrowdRise will be donated directly to BACF which will make a donation on behalf of the Seasons of Hope project to a family that has been faced with a breast cancer diagnosis (less CrowdWise website processing fees*). Your online donation does not include a purchase of the calendar.
2) PURCHASE A CALENDAR: The Seasons of Hope 2016 Calendar is on-sale for $19.95 at www.SeasonsofHopeCalendar.com and Amazon.com. A generous portion of the calendar proceeds will be donated directly to BACF.
For more information about Seasons of Hope, becoming a retailer, visit www.SeasonsofHopeCalendar.com or contact Kathie at 973-296-8000.
Thank you for your support! Together we can save a life.
*Crowdrise takes 5% of all donations, plus a $1 transaction fee for donations under $25 and a $2.50 transaction fee for donations $25 and over, which works out to around ~7.5%-9% depending on how much a person gives.
PO Box 265
Warwick, NY 10990
Kathie Austin, 973-296-8000
Kathie Austin Photography
Matthew S. Field
Author Profile: Amazon Author Page http://www.amazon.com/Matthew-S.-Field/e/B003ZWECOK
Books by Matthew Field: "The Single Father's Guide to Life Cooking and Baseball,” Children's books include "Father Like a Tree," "The Three Pigs," "Business School" and "Wolfe Hash Stew" and "Sometimes, My Dad and I," which won a Mom's Choice Award, and mainstream fiction, "The Dream Seeker." Field was named the Times Herald-Record Reader's Choice "Best Author of 2011."