seedproject's profile image - click for profile

SEEDS' Fundraiser:

SEED Project Half Marathon 2016

SEEDS' Photo
SEEDS' Photo
SEEDS' Photo
SEEDS' Photo

THE STORY:

Support Team SEED in the 2016 United Airlines NYC Half!  At SEED (Sports for Education and Economic Developemnt), we use education and basketball to inspire more than 8,000 students and young people in Senegal (West Africa) a year.  Sepcifcally we provide after-school academic, academi, basketball and leadership programs for youth (grades K-College) and job training support for local basketball coaches across Senegal. 

To date, more than 100 alumni have graduated from the program and are currently working or studying in 16 countries around the world.  95% of all of our students have either matriculated to college or secured a job upon leaving SEED (only 5% of the population attends university).

All funds raised will be put in to a scholarship fund for our SEED Rise after school program.  All 325 SEED Rise students receive weekly academic tutoring, basketball training, English language classes and help lead community service projects.

To support, either choose a runner below or click the big DONATE button on the right!

For more information, please check out www.seedproject.org

Thanks!

Team SEED

$3,311

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Arielle Marcigliano

    $25

  • Esther Yuen

     

  • Cuz

     

  • Shikha

     

  • Anonymous

     

  • Justin & Honnor

    $1,500

  • Anonymous

    $100

  • Erin Jennings

     

  • JoAnne Oncea

    $100

  • Arthur Seter

    $50

  • Heather

     

  • Anonymous

    $50

  • MOM & DAD

    $50

  • Anonymous

     

  • Sal Adragna

     

  • Oksana Cole

    $50

  • Bridget Wells

    $50

  • BFF Ron

    $111.11

  • Derek & Pam

    $100

  • Rich Mercante

     

  • Sissy

     

  • Ashley Armanno

    $25

  • Arjun

    $50

  • Steve Sibley

     

  • Sharlene

    $25

  • Anonymous

    $100

  • Taryn

    $75

  • Carolyn Browning

    $25

  • Carlo Martini c/o Merchant Connect LLC

    $250

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

33% Raised of$10,000 Goal

The Team: $3,311 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

Fundraiser Title

justin palmer

Amount Raised

$1,500

Fundraiser Title

Jennifer Janes

Amount Raised

$1,011

Fundraiser Title

Amy Martini

Amount Raised

$650

 

33% Raised of$2,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

SEEDS

Amount Raised

$0

 

0% Raised of$10,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Erin Jennings

Amount Raised

$0

Fundraiser Title

JoAnne Oncea

Amount Raised

$0

Donor Comments

Carlo Martini c/o Merchant Connect LLC

Carlo Martini c/o Merchant Connect LLC

DONATION: $250

Way to go Amy!!! 3 years ago

Carolyn Browning

Carolyn Browning

DONATION: $25

3 years ago

Taryn

Taryn

DONATION: $75

3 years ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $100

3 years ago

Sharlene

Sharlene

DONATION: $25

3 years ago

Steve Sibley

Steve Sibley

3 years ago

Arjun

Arjun

DONATION: $50

3 years ago

Ashley Armanno

Ashley Armanno

DONATION: $25

3 years ago

Sissy

Sissy

3 years ago

Rich Mercante

Rich Mercante

3 years ago