BENEFITING: SeriousFun Children's Network
ORGANIZER: SeriousFun Children's Network
EVENT DATE: Mar 19, 2017
SeriousFun Children's Network wrote -
Join Team SeriousFun today! By participating in this event, you will be supporting SeriousFun Children's Network, founded by Paul Newman. SeriousFun is a global community of 30 camps and programs providing children with serious illnesses the magic of camp, always free of charge. SeriousFun has served more than 732,000 children and families from more than 50 countries since its inception in 1988.
As a member of Team SeriousFun, you will receive:
- Guaranteed Race Entry to the 2016 United Airlines NYC Half
- Your NYRR registration fee covered - at no cost to you!
- Personalized half marathon training schedules
- Access to your own SeriousFun professional who can help you acheive your training and fundraising goals
- A personal fundraising web page
- An Abercrombie & Fitch SeriousFun t-shirt to wear for training
- A dri-fit Team SeriousFun shirt for race day
Minimum Fundraising Commitment: $1,500 (We can help you get there!)
Fundraising deadline: March 30, 2017
Questions? Please contact Allison Csonka at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-571-0686