EVENT DATE: Sep 12, 2015
What do you remember most from your childhood? For many, playing on the playground, hanging out with friends, and memories of summer camp come to mind. For a child with a serious illness, much of their childhood is filled with doctor visits and hospital stays.
At SeriousFun-A-Thon, our goal is to raise awareness and support so children with serious illnesses can go to camp free of charge, and free of worry, and can experience #SeriousFun moments at camp. SeriousFun-A-Thon fundraising events will make it possible for kids to simply be kids, and turn the all too familiar “I can’t” into “I can.”
Join us on SEPTEMBER 12th from 10am - 6pm at the Green Space and Sand Volleyball courts on campus for SeriousFun-A-Thon at Nebraska Wesleyan University, hosted by Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity.
Highlights of SeriousFun-A-Thon at Nebraska Wesleyan University include:
- 8 Hours of Challenging and FUN Camp-Like Activities
- 16 team Sand Volleyball tournament and activities at the top of each hour
- Over $200 worth in gift cards to be won, and 2 Husker football tickets to be raffled off!
- Free meals and snacks throughout the Event
- The incredible morale of your friends and family to support you through the day
Registration is $10, and by encouraging your friends and family to register or donate, together we can make a real difference while having some #SeriousFun!
Today is your chance to be a part of something BIG, and join us to make a serious impact on the lives of children with serious illnesses worldwide.