Service/Therapy dogs for Erie County

Organized by: Terry Michaels

Terry's Photo


We help provide Service/Therapy dogs to individuals with disabilities . The cost to put a dogs in training is now well over $20,000. For 2years of training. Then the dogs go into training for the individual that the dogs is suited for. Once the dog and individual are matched the individual must take either a 1 week or 2 week training course. The individual must travel or stay in Toledo for the time there. Our goal is to provide Assistance Dogs for Achieving Independence in Sylvania, Oh with 75% of the funds collected for training and housing the dogs. The other 25% of the funds to remain for Erie County residents to help purchase the supplies need for their dog. Our goal is to provide the dogs to Veterans and general public, dogs at no cost to them to begin with.


Organized by

Terry Michaels

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Terry is still setting up this fundraiser so please check back so you can support Service/Therapy dogs for Erie County.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms