BENEFITING: VILLAGE COOPERATIVE INC
EVENT DATE: Jan 01, 2018
How often do you need access to a vehicle? Think about it... Women's Interlink Foundation DESPERATELY NEEDS our help to get a passenger van. Our goal is to raise $16,000 by January 1, 2018.
The Big WHY's:
- to take the girls to medical check ups
- to take the girls to court cases
- to assist in field trips and school transportation
- to take their dance team to competitions, so exciting!
- to help artisans get their creations to and from Bolpur and to various handicraft markets
- to assist in rehabilitation program transportation to dance therapy lessons, karate, yoga, art, etc.
What is Women's Interlink Foundation?
A group of inspirational women leading a non-profit with a vision of a world where disadvantaged women, vulnerable children and communities have access to basic amenities, and are empowered to improve their quality of life. Read more about them on their website.
Why help Women's Interlink Foundation?
"I had the honor of spending time with these women last winter on a Service Trip led through The Village Experience. My heart is still in India with founder Aloka Mitra, her tribe, and the hundreds of women, girls, and artisans they help thrive everyday," says Cassandra Justine, the creator of SEVASOUL. "They need our support and together WE can make a HUGE difference. Together, our tribes can create a colossal impact!"
How can you help?
- Make a donation today right here, right now, on our Crowdrise. No matter how small, it will make a HUGE difference. Donations are tax-deductable.
- Share this page with your tribe. Let friends and family know on Facebook &/or via email.
- Visit our SEVASOUL website and learn how to help.
- Attend a Seva Yoga Class or Event - Schedule coming soon! Be the first to know via our newsletter.
- Would you like to lead a SEVASOUL yoga or fitness class or event?! Email Us to learn how to get involved! Thank you for your interest!
- Learn about our SEVASOUL | Yoga & Service Trip to Kolkata, India - November 2-10, 2017. - More info. coming soon! Be the first to know via our newsletter.
Remember, YOUR voice matters and YOU can make a HUGE difference. Be the change you wish to see. Thank you for your support! xo