Shareit4ward to help inspire 1.2 Million Students
Organized by: Trever McGhee
EVENT DATE Mar 21, 2016
Six degrees of separation tells us that
- you can make a difference right now, for 1.2 million students and their teachers when you decide to Take2seconds and share this page.
Six degrees of separation tells us that within 6 people we will find someone that can help,
- who can share this link,
- volunteer their time
- and more.
Take2seconds Click Here to share this
The goal of the Atistic Color Splash Walk/Run is to not only to create a living mossica that will grow for 15 years but also to fundraise for the 2Growit4ward project that will engage/inspire every student in the state of WA, all 1.2 million of them:
- to show them first hand that they have the power to create life
- to demonstrate they have the power to make a difference that will inspire people around the world to do the same thing
No matter what the kids do within the project, it will be a success for them as we're creating a living mosaic that will grow for fifteen years.
- if they choose to do nothing, then fantastic as I need black spaces
- if their plant dies, that's all right, as I need brown spaces
- if their plant never flowers, that's alright as I need green spaces
No matter what they do, it will be a success
The whole project is a metaphor to send a message that we all have amazing gifts to share and that gift becomes extraordinary when we work together and share our tools and resources.
The children have an enlightening task of
- identifying what type of seeds they were gifted so that they can create the best environment for that plant to maximize it's full potential.
The first thing they will discover is that all seeds will look alike, just as all kids do when they are first starting out.
The second thing they'll discover is that even when it's first starting to grow that all plants still pretty much look alike, it's not until they're larger that they start to develop characteristics so that you can identify them in order to determine if that plants needs more sunlight or less sunlight.
- Just like kids, going through school in the first years, you can't often identify what the child gifts are, nor the direction their life will take along their path to become a doctor or a lawyer, a farmer, a stay at home parent, actor and so on.
The third thing that will start from day one is that they will discover a whole new world around them from what grows within it...to what we can do as a whole, to discovering amazing resources/experienced people right there in their neighborhood who are willing to help them.
Within the mosaic we're creating, they'll be able to see their one plant and then zoom out to see their class, then their town/city their county, and then the entire state to see that their one pant looks pretty impressive within 1.2 million plants.
There are another 12 different layers within the program to help make it a success.
One of those layers is on March 21st when we're asking for a blessing for the seeds from anyone and everyone. We're hoping to have every faith, religion, even non-religion, every spirit represented.
- Wil have a link posted here next week where you can submit your own message
Everyone and anyone can attend the ceremony or send us their message that will be printed with edible ink on edible paper and then ground up to become part of the fertilizer that will help ignite the fire within each seed to grow.