BENEFITING: The National Alliance to End Homelessness, Inc.
We felt that our first fundraiser should be somewhat in line with what we do with our art. It never feels right to see homeless people and not be able to do anything for them. Thus we have dedicated ourselves to helping clothe the homeless in a campaign called monKKomo For Aiding the Homeless, or monKKomo F.AI.T.H. for short. All donations to this funraiser will benefit The National Alliance to End Homelessness. To find out more about what they do, go here.
In addition to our $1 pledge to this charity for every shirt sold, we also have milestone incentives for helping out this cause listed below.
- When $100 is raised, we will hold a discount period of 10% off for three weeks.
- At $250, we'll post a video explaining/kinda-vlogging about our current design and printing process.
- At $500, the monKKomo team will venture out to help the local homeless.
- At $750, we will temporarily increase our $1 pledge by 50 cents for two weeks or until this funraiser is fulfilled, whichever comes first.
- At $1000, we will make another effort to go out and help the homeless but this time in a bigger way by trying to reach more people in need (we'll provide more details about this as we continue planning and finalize those plans once we reach the fundraising goal).
*Granted, $1000 seems tiny like this font size compared to the other events found here on crowdrise. We decided to set the goal this low because like we said, we're still starting out. Thus, we will observe this fundraiser in the beginning to see how successful it will turn out to be. If we feel that enough people are making substantial donations in a short amount of time, we will definitely raise our total fundraising goal and change the milestone goals accordingly.