EVENT DATE: Jul 20, 2013
This year at Smack Fest...Have Fun and Make a Difference!
Smack Fest is proud to announce NextStep, www.nextstepfitness.org, as an official charity partner for the 2013 Smack Fest. NextStep is a nationally recognized non-profit organization founded by Hermosa local, Janne Kouri. NextStep’s vision is a world where people living with paralysis and mobility impairments can live long, healthy, and happy lives. NextStep's "Move For Others" is a national movement designed to get us ALL healthier and to promote and create fitness solutions for the 30 million Americans living with paralysis and mobility impairments. NextStep and Smack Fest invite Smack Fest Teams and players who appreciate the ability to move and play volleyball do so in honor of those fighting for mobility everyday. The collaborative mission is to increase awareness about the health challenges associated with paralysis and mobility impairments and to support NextStep’s South Bay facility that supports our community members living with physical disabilities.
3 VERY EASY Steps to Get Involved:
- Contact NextStep and let us know that you are awesome and want to make a difference. Please email NextStep Business Manager, Jilly Yi, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 310-546-5666. We will make this very easy for you.
- Launch a team fundraising campaign. Click "Fundraise for this Campaign" and personalize your team page.
- $100 Raised=Wristbands for your team
- $500 Raised=T-shirts for your team
- $1000 Raised=Hoodies for your team
- Spread Awareness-Email your campaign link to friends and family and post the link on facebook, twitter, etc...
We are truly grateful for your support! You are making an immediate impact in the lives of many people living with disabilities in our community.