Smudge has a lump and I'm afraid he won't get help in time.
Organized by: Emmy Gonzi
I have an 8 year Boston terrier, his name is Smudge. He's a great boy, playful and loving, he thinks he's big and tough, but runs away cowardly at the site of a plastic bag, too funny. Earlier last year I noticed that Smudge started developing a lump on his chest on the left side, at that time it was small and I decided to keep an eye on it. Later on last year my work took me out of town for extended periods of time and my wife at the time was Smudges caregiver which I didn't have any issues in the slightest. Smudge was fully insured trough Trupanion. Further on into the year my marriage was failing and my wife had just stopped caring and ultimately we were separated. My wife is a legal assistant for some of the best family law lawyers in the city, and wow what an impact that had on me. She is doing everything in her power to see that I will suffer for eternity. She somehow had my vehicle seized and held by the courts as matrimonial assets. This in turn lost me my job, as my truck was the primary tool. I struggled to find work but with the oil crash the economy suffered significantly and I wasn't able to find work for a significant amount of time. I was evicted from my home at the end of November because I couldn't pay rent. From December till now I have been staying with friends and Smudge has been talken care of, I sold everything I had just to survive. I was recently reunited with Smudge, so glad to have him back, I missed him tremendously, often I would cry when I looked his pictures. So now my panic, that lump on his chest has become bigger and I am increasingly alarmed. I JUST found work again as of last week, and quite thrilled. I have full intentions of reinsuring Smudge asap, yet I would love to take him to have this lump looked at, and possibly removed. My worst fear of course is Cancer, and I'm just sick to my stomach constantly worried about him. I fear I may be watching him die, and can't do a thing about it for a while yet. I will struggle and sacrifice anything to get him to his vet. Can u please help, I can't imagine I'll ever be able to forgive myself if I find out the worst, and know I let him down.