BENEFITING: Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
EVENT DATE: May 13, 2017
Please donate to help fight breast cancer by supporting the "Komen Race for the Cure." Our team, "Soldiers for Susie" is standing side-by-side with Susie Trenkle Barker who has been diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Stage II.
Detroit's "Komen Race for the Cure" awards 75% of net proceeds to breast cancer screening, treatment support and education programs for medically underserved people in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties, providing life-saving services to women and men. The remaining 25 percent funds breast cancer research grants awarded to scientists by Susan G. Komen.
Please consider donating today to this very important cause! Please support our campaign and support Sue along with many others in their fight against breast cancer.