BENEFITING: GIRLS ON THE RUN OF PUGET SOUND
Are you looking for:
- A dynamic, fun-loving and fitness-minded group that could help you set and meet your personal training goals?
- To improve your running skills?
To empower young girls in our community?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then SoleMates® is for you!
SoleMates® is the adult charity running program of Girls on the Run. We are a team of female and male athletes who pursue individual fitness goals while raising money for GOTR Puget Sound.
Fundraising minimum is $500 for the season (not race specific).
- Coaching & training plans (5k, 10k, Half & Full Marathon distances)
- Scheduled group runs/walks & social activities (season runs through 12/1) (*see calendar below)
- Discounts at select area running stores & races, including:
- Seattle Marathon Races- SoleMates team will receive the early bird price!
- 5 Focus Lake Union 10K – Waived fee for SoleMates!
- West Seattle Runner – enjoy 10% off
- Road Runner Sports – enjoy 10% off - Helpful clinics on running gear, nutrition, fundraising, and injury prevention
- Helpful clinics on running gear, nutrition, fundraising, and injury prevention (*see calendar below)
- Personalized fundraising website via CrowdRise
Official SoleMates® technical running t-shirt
- Men & women welcome!
- Kids under 18 must be with adult
Strollers and dogs permitted
Check out the calendar of events here!