BENEFITING: Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation, Inc
Support Spanish language Shower Cards
The Foundation was established in memory of Sean Kimerling, the Emmy Award-winning anchor of WB 11 sports and pre-game announcer for the Mets. Sean died from testicular cancer on September 9, 2003. He was only 37.
SKTCF Mission Statement
Raising awareness of testicular cancer and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment.
SKTCF Vision Statement
SKTCF is the only national TC organization focusing exclusively on the importance of and need for awareness, early diagnosis, and treatment. The foundation has successfully positioned itself as the primary resource and destination for TC awareness information.
The foundation seeks an environment:
- Where conversations about TC are open and without embarrassment or stigmatization;
- Where health providers routinely perform testicular exams;
- Where information is easily accessible to everyone;
- Where diagnosis and treatment are addressed when the disease is in its earliest stages;
- Where no man needs to die from this disease.