BENEFITING: SPCA OF HANCOCK CTY
The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals of Hancock County (SPCA) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to the promotion of animal welfare, to the protection, sheltering, and placement of companion animals into responsible, loving homes, to humane education in the community, and to local, state and national animal advocacy.
- Protect and provide shelter for lost, abandoned and relinquished animals.
- Provide adoption opportunities for all animals under our care.
- Promote the care and well being of all living creatures through education.
- Provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals and encourage kindness toward animals.
- Educate the public on pet overpopulation and proper animal care.
- Campaign for all companion animals to be spayed and neutered.
- Fund a low cost spay/neuter program with the cooperation of local veterinarians.
The SPCA of Hancock County is an independent organization. We are not affiliated with any national animal rescue groups, and we do not receive federal or state funding. Therefore, your support is crucial in helping us to meet the needs of the animals in our care.