Keith Wittenstein wrote -
USE YOUR ASS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS!
CrossFit Virtuosity is raising money for the American Red Cross to help victims of Hurricane Sandy.
We are hosting an old-fashioned Squat-A-Thon. Here's how it works. On Friday, November 9, 2012 you can come in to CrossFit Virtuosity and do 10 minutes of squats to raise money. You and your friends pledge money and donate here on our fundraiser page.
You have 3 ways to play:
1) Do as many air-squats as possible in 10 minutes and get your friends to pledge money per rep.
2) Do 1 heavy back squat and get your friends to pledge money per pound.
3) Just have your friends donate regardless of how many squats you do.
Here is what you do:
1) Tell your friends to donate.
2) Come in to CrossFit Virtuosity, 221 N8th Street, Brooklyn, NY to a regularly scheduled Friday class and then do the 10 minutes of squats.
3) Bring any provisions you would like to donate like batteries and winter coats. We are also a drop-off point for Staten Island relief.