BENEFITING: The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp
EVENT DATE: Mar 16, 2014
On March 16th I will be running on behalf of Team Hole in the Wall in the 2014 New York City Half Marathon! Your support will help The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp provide "a different kind of healing" to more than 20,000 children and families battling serious illness each year, completely free of charge. Any donation is appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support!
Minimum Fundraising Commitment
Runners using a charity entry: $1,500
Runners who have secured their own entry: $500
As a member of Team Hole in the Wall you will receive:
• Guaranteed race entry
• A personal fundraising Web page
• A custom Team HITW bandana
• A custom dri-fit Team HITW running jersey
• Access to our NYC based Coach & group runs
• An invitation to race weekend activities
• Training and fundraising tips and support
Runners will be asked to pay the NYRR registration fee ($117 for NYRR members, $128 for non-members).
Questions? Call (203) 777-0522 or Email email@example.com