BENEFITING: GIRL SCOUT COUNCIL OF GREATER NEW YORK INC
EVENT DATE: Nov 02, 2014
I have been a Girl Scout leader for ten years. I want to run to raise money for the Girl Scout Council of Greater New York so they can run programs for girls in the five boroughs of New York city.
Here is half of my Older GIrl Troop. Nine of the 18 girls registered in our Cadette/Senior/Ambassador troop!
Thanks for helping Girl Scouts!
Twenty-six wonderful girls for twenty-six miles:
1. Regan - one of my first, one of my best. An alumna but lifetime GS.
2. Jill - one of my ambassadors, one of my oldest/longest/best
3. Stephanie - my other ambassador, hardworking
4. Kiara - senior scout, GSLI, super cookie seller
5. Xiomara - senior scout, Silver award, Pax Lodge/Our Chalet traveler
6. PJ - senior scout, GSUSA volunteer
7. Sarea - senior scout, singer and traveler
8. Marie - senior scout, new girl, always ready
9. Grace - senior scout, another new one, convention traveler and GSLI
10. Asha - senior scout, Silver award worker, GSLI
11. Nyasia - senior scout, Silver award, GSUSA volunteer, hard worker
12. Melinda - senior scout, hard working cookie seller
13. Lucy - senior scout, dancer, amateur historian
14. Sydney - cadette scout, working on Silver award, GSUSA volunteer
15. Jade - cadette scout, animal lover, big smile, big heart
16. Mayali - cadette scout, GSUSA volunteer,
17. Lucja - cadette scout, hard worker, ready for anything
18. Francie - cadette scout, Bronze award, long standing GS
19. Paige - cadette scout, welcome back to GS!
20. Miasia - cadette scout, new to the troop, jumping into the fun
21. Mitali - senior scout - totally new!
22. Ishika - senior scout - also brand new!
23. Alex - co-leader - amazing young leader - showing the girls fun ways to keep with Girl Scouts!
24. Amey - co-leader - mom and GS leader - showing the girls how to keep GS in the family!
25. Nicky - co-leader - mom and GS leader - showing the girls how to stick to GS traditions and still have lots of fun!
26. Kim - co-leader - mom and new GS leader - supportive for all trips and keeping us safe!