Rosie Network Inc wrote -
Rear Admiral Tom Brown (ret), SEAL:
"We work with brave men and women who have sacrificed and served our country, yet who struggle to pay rent, make a car payment or find their new mission in the civilian world. These heroes are highly trained, disciplined and motivated - we owe them a debt and we're paying that by helping them realize the American Dream of Small Business Ownership."
Bottom Line? We cannot provide these services WITHOUT YOUR help.
Our FUNDRAISING GOAL: $25,000
On September 15th a new group of veterans and military spouses will begin an exciting journey as part of The Rosie Network's 'Service2CEO' entreprenuerial training program housed within San Diego's only shared office incubator serving military families, the national award winning Military Entreprenuer Development Center.
Here is what your donation provides:
- Co-working space in Military Entrepreneur Development Ctr
- On-site Classroom Training & Think Tank Sessions
- 1-on-1 mentoring with Industry and Business Experts
- Financial Literacy Counseling - personal & business
- Individualized Business & Marketing Plan development
- Personal Accountability Coach
- Use of professional Office Equipment/Software
- Use of Conference Rooms for Business Meeting
- Custom Business Listing on Rosie's List
- Rosie's Veteran-Owned Showcase participation
- First Veteran Entrepreneur Conference & Awards/San Diego
....and, most importantly, a TRUSTED NETWORK of fellow Veteran Entrepreneurs