Organized by: Justin Eilert
EVENT DATE Feb 04, 2016
It was a cold snowy night and my family and i were all snug in our nice cozy house. We all was fast asleep when we was woke up to the sound of fire alarms going off. Well when you hear your smoke detector going off in the middle of the night you usually just assume its the battery going dead right? Well so did we but when my husband woke up and stepped into the living room our house was totally full of smoke. It was the most scariest thing so we grabbed our three daughters and ran to our car. Once in the car we called 911 which they arrived two minutes later thank god. They told us the boiler had caught on fire and that if we didnt wake up when we did we probably all would of died. We all are very thankful we was able to make it out but we did loose everything on the other hand. We had no renters insurance we was renting from our uncle and never had a lease so we was never able to get insurance, anyway it has been two months since the fire and we are struggling to get back on our feet. When the fire first happened we had taxes so we could get a hotel for two weeks of course the money ran out fast considering we had to buy a few outfits for us and our girls and food shampoo and conditioner etc. We did save some money but the card we had it put on some how got hackers and the company took all our money. We now live with my parents in a two bedroom house with our three girls we would love to be able to raise some money so that we can get our girls back in our own house. Our girls have lost every single thing they owned toys everything we would love for them to have toys and clothes and shoes but most importantly we want our girls to get their rooms back. My husband has a job and works hard for our family but we have other bills and he hasnt been getting to many hours we arent able to save. Please help me get my amazing family back on their feet. Thank you so much for reading my story and helping my family anyway you can.