BENEFITING: American Red Cross
28 More Lives Saved due to Home Fire Campaign!!
Celebrate! Celebrate! Celebrate! 28 more lives saved! We're now at 159 lives saved through the Red Cross Home Fire Campaign efforts of our Regions and their partners - a truly remarkable accomplishment that sends us into 2017 knowing that we will continue to reach new levels in saving lives.
Current Home Fire Campaign Statistics:
- Smoke Alarms Installed: 656,333
- Batteries Replaced: 40,555
- Households Made Safer: 276,463
- Escape Plans Created: 233,031
- People Served through Home Visits: 758,193
- Youth Reached through Campaign Programs: 681,027
- Cities and Towns Served: 8,743
- Coalition Partners Engaged: 3,865