St. Margaret Foundation
Tax ID: 25-1520340
BASED: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
CHARITY WEBSITE: WWW.STMARGARETFOUNDATION.ORG
St. Margaret Foundation's Mission, Vision and Values St. Margaret Foundation Mission Statement St. Margaret Foundation Vision St. Margaret Foundation Values St. Margaret Foundation Priorities
The mission of St. Margaret Foundation is to be a valued source of support for UPMC St. Margaret Hospital and the health and wellness of the communities it serves. St. Margaret Foundation is a 501(c)(3)organization that is further classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The communities we serve will be healthier places to live.
1. Be ethical
2. Go above and beyond in everything
3. Prioritize for the big picture
4. Be visible, approachable and available to all constituents
Criteria for St. Margaret Foundation Focus and Grant Requests:
1. Fundable programs will focus on filling in the gaps in the areas of:
a. Patient access
b. Patient education
c. Patient experience
2. Funded programs will be congruous with fundraising initiatives. The funded programs will also be something for which St. Margaret Foundation can fundraise thus communicating a unified message.
3. Programs will be clearly outside of what the general public may feel a profitable health system would provide.
4. Programs will be in line with the hospital's strategic initiatives.
5. Programs should bring awareness and brand equity to the Foundation whereby grant seekers present strategies to heighten this to gain further donor support.
6. Programs should produce measurable outcomes.
7. Programs will be rated on each of the above initiatives on a scale of 1 to 5.
8. Grant periods will be for one year and not over multiple years.
St. Margaret Foundation Mission Statement
St. Margaret Foundation Vision
St. Margaret Foundation Values
St. Margaret Foundation Priorities