STUPID CANCER via Crowdrise
July 24, 2012
BENEFITING: STUPID CANCER
Young adults, a largely unknown group in the war on cancer, account for 72,000 new diagnosis each year. That's one every eight minutes. It's also seven times more all than pediatric cancers. This is not OK!
Click the big DONATE button to make your tax deductible donation today to Stupid Cancer.
Stupid Cancer is a non-profit organization that empowers young adults affected by cancer through innovative and award-winning programs and services. We are the nation's largest support community for this underserved population and serve as a bullhorn for the young adult cancer movement. Our charter is to ensure that no one goes unaware of the age-appropriate resources they are entitled to so they can get busy living.
Our innovative and multi-award-winning programs—such as The Stupid Cancer Show, the OMG! Cancer Summit For Young Adults and the Stupid Cancer Boot Camp—have brought the cause of 'cancer under 40' to the national spotlight and rallied a brand new generation of activists to give a much needed voice to our forgotten population.
Your support enables us to:
• Build new and organize existing support communities
• Deliver routine "stupid cancer" social support programs
• Organize and host the annual OMG! Cancer Summit
• Produce The Stupid Cancer Show each week
• Maintain and upgrade our website and other digital assets
• Support medical education initiatives and do grand round tours
• Print and ship our support literature internationally
• Exhibit year round at trade shows, conferences and expos
• Set up booths at hundreds of community cancer events
• Administrate national grassroots awareness efforts
SPREAD THE WORD
Share this page with your friends and encourage them to join our wonderful network of supporters. Together we can help put an end to cancer.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Stupid cancer. Survivors rule.
Visit http://stupidcancer.org for more information.