Billy Pyle wrote -
Summer Santa Bash
December 15th 11AM to 4PM
N-Raged CrossFit, 12 Kings Court, Flemington, NJ 08822
Come out and join N-Raged to raise money to help fund Melanoma Research. The theme of the day is Summertime Santa. Costumes are highly encouraged. We want to see who can be the most festive while being the most summery simultaneously! (Bathing suits are not required, but they are recommended as the “summer” portion of the costume.)
- Entry fee: $150 per team or $50 per person. (please note that if you registered prior to 12/6 you must raise $40/person or $120/team on your fundraising page. If you registered on or after 12/6 your registration fee will cover your participation and donation to the foundation and any donations on your fundraising page will be extra.)
WOD # 1 – 15 Minute AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible):
- P1 – Run 200m (Competitor: run with 20/10lb Medicine-Ball)
- P2 – Burpee/Thruster
- P3 – Push ups
- (P1 goes to P2, P2 to P3, P3 runs; rotation determined by run.)
WOD # 2 – 15 Minute AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible):
- P1 – 15 Kettle-Bell Swings (KBS)
- P2 – Box Jumps
- P3 – Sit-ups (Competitor: Plate Sit-ups 25/10lbs)
- (P1 goes to P2, P2 to P3, P3 to P1; rotation determined by KBS)
*Total Reps at each station will be counted
Prizes for the following winners:
- WOD # 1 winner – team prize
- WOD # 2 winner – team prize
- Overall Competitor winner – team prize
- Best dressed – individual prize
- Least dressed – individual prize
(You cannot come naked!)
- 3 people teams or sign up as an individual (create new team)
- Entry fee: $150 per team or $50 per person. (please note that if you registered prior to 12/6 you must raise $40/person or $120 per team. If you registered on or after 12/6 your registration fee will cover your participation and donation to the foundation.)
- Register your team by 12/12/2012 at http://www.crowdrise.com/Summersantabash
- Money can be raised directly on this site. Each team must raise $150 to participate. Teams that have not raised $150 by 12/15 may donate their balance in cash at the event. Only 3 people per team allowed.
- Registartion will provide you will food & drink, a t-shirt, and participation in the WODs.
Who can participate?
- You do not have to be a current crossfitter to be eligible to compete. The WODs have been designed for all levels and can be modified on a case by case basis if needed.
Available Prizes From:
- Pork Chops (Flemington, NJ)
- Cianna’s Gift (Flemington, NJ)
- On The Green Detailing (Flemington, NJ)
- Massage Envy (Flemington, NJ)
- N-Raged Free Month – Unlimited
Rules: Team must consist of three members. Each team must raise $150 or more to participate in the event. Teams who have not raised enough will have the opportunity to pay their balance in cash at the event. Teams must register at the website listed above by December 12th to be eligible for participation. No crossfit experience required. No costumes required although they are suggested. Teams & individuals must be present in order to be eligible for prizes. All donations made on the crowdrise website as well as in cash during the event with go to the Melanoma Research Foundation.
Benefiting the Melanoma Research Foundation.