The Winners Are...
April 08, 2017
Washington Young Professionals, Univsersity of Washington and Bainbridge Island's PIH Engage chapters present Summit In Solidarity Hiking Series.
Every day thousands of community health workers climb over mountains and travel to deliver high quality health care to Partners In Health's patients around the world. Join us, for 3 themed hikes to learn about maternal and child health, tuberculosis, and nutrition, while meeting other hikers and raising funds for Partners In Health's lifesaving health care. We will hike together, document it, and spread the news accross social media to show our support. #SummitInSolidarity
Just 5 Easy Steps:
1. Personalize your fundraising page for your hike
2. Share your page with family and friends
3. Hike with us or get outside on your own
4. Post a pic of your hike with #SummitInSolidarity
TOP 3 individual fundraisers win a membership to The Mountaineers- a community with opportunities to learn more about the outdoors, explore and have access to top outdoors gear.
1. Promote Maternal and Child Health- November 12th @ Rattlensnake Ridge 10am
2. Defeat Tuberculosis- January 28th @ Poo Poo Point 10am
3. Increase Good Nutrition- April 1st @ Snow Lake 9am
Please click on the “Join our Team” button below to create your own fundraising page. Raise a minimum of $20 by sending the link to your page to friends and family . Come to the first hike receive a “Summit In Solidarity” bandana like the one shown in the photo. We are excited to have you join our team and our hikes! See you soon!
Email email@example.com for carpool details and questions.