Skip to content

Back the Blue

Organized by: Chloe N

Chloe's Photo

THE STORY:

In light of the recent violence in Baton Rouge, LA and Dallas, TX, I am trying to raise some money for the Police Officers in our area. 90% of the money will go directly to the Sanford Police Department in North Carolina. The other 10% will go to a restaurant of their choice to have a meal catered for the whole department. Thank you for your consideration and donations. Show your support of the Thin Blue Line!

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Chloe N

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Chloe and Back the Blue.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms