BENEFITING: UNITEDHEALTHCARE CHILDRENS FOUNDATION INC
EVENT DATE: Jun 11, 2016
Please join us for the second annual Velo & Vines Ride in Healdsburg, California, benefitting the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation. The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) is a 501(c) (3) charitable organization that provides medical grants to help children gain access to health-related services not covered, or not fully covered, by their family’s commercial health insurance plan.
Healdsburg is nestled in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country with well over 100 wineries within a 30 mile radius. Join other UHCCF supporters from all over the country and ride a signature route through a cycling mecca. Whether you choose the 100MI or 100K route, you’ll have the opportunity to ride along the vineyards, over the Russian River, and through Dry Creek Valley and Alexander Valley. And, new this year, we are introducing a 30MI option as well. All routes lead back to an exclusive post-ride celebration featuring wonderful wine, amazing food and great music.
It will be an incredible event you won't want to miss! Proceeds from the event will help fund medical grants for children in the West Region!
- Limited to 100 riders
- Fundraising Minimum: $500
- All riders receive a Velo & Vines jersey (please view size chart when registering)
- 8:00 am Check in at Arnot Roberts Winery, Ride begins at 9:00 am
- Enjoy music by local musicians at each rest stop throughout the ride
- Premium giveaways and awards, including cases of wine and more
- After the ride you can stroll through an artisan marketplace full of unique items for purchase, bid on silent auction items, and enjoy the afternoon with your fellow riders, family and friends.
- Raise $1000 or more and join us the night before for a pre-event party including champagne and wine with the ability to meet the wine makers, and gourmet food at the award winning Shed Restaurant.
We even have a “Virtual Rider” option for those who can’t join us for the ride that day but want to participate in the fundraising efforts.