A State Treasure at Risk, A Growing Community
Though Phase I is complete, the museum building is still in need of further renovations to continue to preserve this historic structure. These renovations along with the planned new construction of Phase II will provide a safe, clean, well-lit, and climate controlled space for the building's contemporary use as a museum.
At present there is:
1. No hot water in the building
2. One heater on the lower floor to heat the entire building
3. Deterioration in the plumbing and wiring systems
4. A single unisex bathroom to serve the entire facility
5. Cramped and inefficient exhibit, work, and storage space
6. No climate control in the galleries or storage areas which is vital to artifact preservation.
These conditions not only threaten the integrity of the structure itself, but they also severely limit the Museum's capacity to grow and fully serve the community.
The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FARJOIN THE TEAM
Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team