Sweet Dream House Rescue, Inc. is a non-profit, no kill, volunteer, all breed animal rescue.
Our mission is to rescue homeless and abandoned animals, to spay/neuter, vaccinate and provide any needed medical care until they are adopted into loving homes. We are often the rescue of last resort, waiting until other rescues select from the euthanasia lists to rescue those that are not selected.
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A PERFECT TEN!!
We’re asking everyone who loves animals and wants to help us continue our work to donate just $10 to our rescue.
Come on, it’s just ten bucks, the cost of a couple of cups of coffee, a movie ticket, two slices of pie, a couple of magazines, one download of porn, or downtown parking to see a show. And I guarantee you the shelter animals of our part of the world need this money way more than you need those things!
Here are TEN reasons why you should donate 10 bucks to Sweet Dream House:
1. SDH rescues the dogs other rescues leave behind in shelters;
2. Almost all SDH dogs come from the euthanasia list;
3. SDH never lets medical concerns stop them from rescuing a needy pet;
4. SDH takes in elderly, sick, and hospice pets, providing them love and care until they leave us;
5. SDH finds loving, permanent homes for our pets;
6. All of SDH pets are spayed or neutered before leaving the rescue, reducing overpopulation;
7. SDH provides medical care that goes above and beyond what many rescues offer;
8. SDH is a non-profit volunteer rescue. Your donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law;
9. SDH is run with sound, commonsense business practices, and has a sterling reputation;
10. SDH is the hardest working rescue in the biz!
The volunteers of Sweet Dream House never ask for anything for themselves, but their sweet dream is winning this contest for the benefit of the animals! We know the rescue has enough supporters to do it, if everyone will just chip in.