BENEFITING: UNICEF USA
WHAT'S THEIR SITUATION?
- 5.5 million children have been affected by the war;
- 1 million children are under siege and in hard-to-reach areas;
- 2 million children need urgent psychological support;
- 1.2 million children are living in overwhelmed regugee camps;
- Many suffer from sexual abuse, torture and humiliation;
- There is no basic hygenic conditions, fresh food and water in the majority of refugee camps;
- Many children are now working and receiving insignificant salaries so they can help themselves on buying "second hand" food;
- There are children who are being taught to use heavy artillary in order to join the war;
- Girls are being forced to get married early;
- There are actually children helping in hospitals in Aleppo and Homs, being exposed to extreme scenarios;
- In 3 years, syrian children become mature too soon.
"Imagine loosing your family in just a fraction of a second, and suddenly everything bursts into flames and dust." - Angelina Jolie, to UNICEF
TAKE ACTION NOW!
Donate, share this campaign and let's reach the $50.000 dollars as soon as possible!