WOMENS CLINIC wrote -
As we reflect back over the past year at Women’s Clinic Counseling Center, we are very proud of the work we have accomplished, and could not have done it without your support.
As you know, at the end of 2015 when our 43-year-old Medical program closed, those of us on the counseling side worked hard for our counseling program to survive. We re-envisioned Women’s Clinic as a free-standing counseling center. We found a new location, moved and began functioning independently for the first time in our history.
Just some of our successes this year include:
- Providing high quality training to a dedicated and compassionate group of 14 Marriage and Family trainees and interns
- Offering low-fee, sliding scale mental healthcare in the ever-expensive West Los Angeles
- Delivering over 3,600 hours of therapy.
- Offering close to 1,000 referrals to other agencies in our city.
Women’s Clinic Counseling Center is providing a much-needed service to those who would otherwise not be able to afford quality mental health services. In a world that can feel chaotic – we put tremendous stock in the hopefulness and space Women's Clinic Counseling Center makes available to our clients, community and each other.
Your partnership is needed now more than ever to:
- Rebuild our infrastructure from last year’s split from our medical program.
- Provide annual funding so that we do not have to rely on government funds that are restrictive and time consuming.
- Continue to provide affordable mental health services and referrals in our city.
Together we are making a difference in our community. Please consider making a donation to Women’s Clinic Counseling Center. For every $100.00 you give, we spend $80 on direct program services.
Thank you for your continued generosity and for your belief in the mission of Women’s Clinic Counseling Center.
Lenna, Carla, Pat, Julie & All of us on the Women’s Clinic Counseling Center Staff & Board