Skip to content

Tami C.'s Birthday-Lima Company Memorial: Eyes of Freedom

Organized by: Tami C. Elton

Tami C.'s Photo
 

Tami C. Elton via Crowdrise
April 21, 2014

5% of my goal has been met. Help me reach the other 95%! :-) See More

THE STORY:

This display was in Palm Bay two weekends ago. It is very moving, yet uplifting, and creates a real connection with the Marines whose portraits are a part of the display.
I would like to support this Memorial in any way I can. Seems like I can "'give up (my) birthday) to raise money for (one of my) favorite cause(s)."
I am humbled to do so for "The Lima Company Memorial, The Eyes of Freedom."

The Lima Company Memorial's Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/limacompanymemorial; and their webpage is http://www.limacompanymemorial.org/ .
You may view a video here: http://youtu.be/mXZZkGiuAeM.

This fundraiser will run from today, 04/19 until my birthday, 05/17/2014. *Yes, I will REALLY be 56.*

Thank you to you all~
ô¿ô

$25

 

5% Raised of $500 Goal

  • Tami C. Elton

    $25

  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Tami C. Elton

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Tami C. Elton

Tami C. Elton

DONATION: $25

In memory of my brother, PFC Cameron Allen Throneburg, 05/31/1959 - 08/19/1990~ 5 years ago

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms