BENEFITING: SEATTLE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL
EVENT: 2012 Crush Kids' Cancer Team
EVENT DATE: Jul 14, 2012
Paul Snyder wrote -
I've been so impressed by Alex and all he's doing to fight Pediatric Cancer with his Owain's Army that this year, I've committed to leading my own team in order to make a more significant contribution. YOU CAN HELP! Please join my team and we'll ride together! And if you can't join us, your contribution at any level will help us realize our goals.
We're going to raise a lot of money to help Crush Kids' Cancer and have fun while we do it!!
We have two goals:
- Raise awareness of Owain's Army and our fight against pediatric cancer. We need to get everyone involved in finding cures!
- Raise $10k for Children's Hospital by providing awareness & fund-raising while riding in the 2012 Seattle to Portland bike ride. Team members will get swag, perks, a great team and help a great cause - while helping a great cause!
The benny's for team members:
- The chance to help kids - EVERY DOLLAR goes to research!
- A cool Crush Kids' Cancer jersey (picture added shortly) to wear during STP and at any other race you want
- A massage tent at the STP mid-point
- Catered gourmet lunch and snacks
- A PRIVATE TENT for STP for Crush Kids' Cancer riders (your jersey = your ticket!)
- A team mechanic at the lunch stop for technical issues
If you've already signed up for STP, why not make that ride serve a greater purpose? There are folks riding both one-day and two-day (I'm planning for the one-day ride), so you'll have lots of friends and LOTS OF SUPPORT.
Questions? Drop me a note!!!!!