The Congenital Heart Information Network is a national organization that provides reliable information, advocacy, support services, financial assistance and resources to people affected by Congenital Heart Defects.
Your support funds the following programs and services:
- Parent/Patient Matching Services
- Online support systems
- Financial assistance to families/individuals in crisis
- Attendance and participation in National and Local Advocacy efforts for children and adults with heart defects
- Funding for local affiliated support groups
- Printing and distribution of informational materials
- CHD Awareness Week materials and local activities
- Web site hosting
- Office expenses
- Newsletters and mailings
The Congenital Heart Information Network (C.H.I.N.) is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Donations are tax-deductible as a charitable contribution in the U.S.A. (please consult your tax advisor for details).