EVENT DATE: May 03, 2015
ECPAT-USA: End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children wrote -
Cycle to break the cycle of slavery!
On May 3rd, 2015, 32,000 cyclists from all over the globe will come together to ride 40 miles on New York City streets, over the bridges, across the avenues, and throughout the 5 boroughs. For one day, the streets of New York are for bikes only. No cars, the road is yours.
The TD Five Boro Bike Ride is the world’s largest charitable bike ride, benefiting organizations like ECPAT-USA. This year ECPAT-USA was selected to be a charity partner and is organizing a team of riders to join us in the fight against trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation. Your participation will help ensure that no child is bought, sold, or used for sex.
Join our team of ECPAT-Athletes and ride for freedom. Regular registration slots tend to sell out in less than 24 hours, so guarentee your slot with ECPAT-USA today!
Not only is this a chance to ride through NYC in a very rare and special way, you will be helping ECPAT-USA ensure that children are protected from sexual exploitation and trafficking. By joining the team, you enable us to train hotel employees to identify victims of trafficking, pass laws that protect children and punish perpetrators, and to empower high school students to become a leaders.
Your ECPAT-Athlete Team Registration includes:
- Guaranteed race entry to the TD 5 Boro Bike Tour on Sunday, May 3, 2015
- Team ECPAT-Athlete jersey
- A VIP Charity Rider pass that entitles you to breakfast andlunch
- Starting in the first wave, giving you a much less congested ride
- Personalized Crowdrise fundraising page and tools
- Individual support from ECPAT development staff
- Team happy hour and celebration the week of the race
- Rider Identification Kit (helmet cover, bib, & bike plate)
- Snacks and refreshments at four rest areas
- Access to free bike repair along the route
- Entry to the Finish Festival at Fort Wadsworth
- Additional fundraising incentives for reaching targets
Your ECPAT-Athlete Team commitments include:
- A commitment to raise $1000.*
- A commitment to representing the mission of ECPAT-USA
Find out more about the bike tour here: http://www.bike.nyc/events/td-five-boro-bike-tour/
*In order to capture your credit card details we will charge your card $1.00. No further charges will be authorized unless the fundraising minimum of $1,000 is not met by May 10, 2015.