On Sunday, June 26, hundreds of teammates will join together to run the 2016 Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) 10K road race to support Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH).
BWH cares for patients from New England, throughout the United States, and from 120 countries around the world. Every day, BWH clinicians, researchers, and caregivers work to find new ways to predict, prevent, and treat the most challenging diseases of our time while delivering world-class care with a profoundly human touch. Our team is proud to run in support of this world-class hospital that is fueling quality patient care, innovative training, and life-changing discoveries that will benefit patients here in Boston and around the world.
Participants can join teams, form teams, or run as individuals. All runners who commit to raising $500 for BWH get great team perks, including:
- Guaranteed race entry
- BWH gear to wear on race day
- Fundraising assistance including a personal fundraising web page and toolkit filled with sample solicitation letters, tips, and advice for meeting and exceeding your fundraising goal
- Training program designed by B.A.A. High Performance Coach Terrence Mahon
- Invitations to training clinics
- Opportunity to run to support a world-class hospital and allocate dollars raised to the fund of your choosing
- Fun and refreshments post-race
Field size is limited and participants must be 12 years of age or older.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.