Our mission is to provide support and financial assistance to families with critically-ill newborns in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; and to enhance the well-being of women, children and their families through education, prevention and medical care.
Miracle Babies’ overarching goals are to:
- Improve the health of all children, especially the vulnerable;
- Reduce the number of babies in the NICU;
- Drive families and communities to become healthier;
- Reduce childhood obesity and adult-onset chronic diseases; and
- Reduce the cost of healthcare.