October 10, 2017
BENEFITING: Lynn Sage Foundation
ORGANIZER: Lynn Sage Foundation
On Oct 8, 2017 I'll be running my first marathon as part of Team Lynn Sage and I could use your support!
As many of you know, my mom passed away from breast cancer when she was only 39 and I was 11. Team Lynn Sage is running in the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon to support The Lynn Sage Foundation which is dedicated to finding a cure for this terrible disease by providing two year scholarships to some of our country's most promising researchers in the field of breast cancer.
While I've never run this far, every step I take while training and during the race is in memory of my mom, in honor of all the women I know who have battled breast cancer (there are far too many) and in hope that we find better treatment before our next generation becomes of age. But I also need you by my side.
Please, support my efforts at any level you can. I'll use your generosity to get me through 26.2 on Oct 8th in Chicago.
With much love and appreciation!
2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Team Lynn Sage Member Benefits:
• Guaranteed entry into the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
• Reimbursement of up to $200 for your preferred marathon training program
• Team Lynn Sage Lululemon technical running shirt
• Guidance and encouragement from the Team Lynn Sage Training Advisor, Leesa Drake
• Team Lynn Sage kick-off training event in the spring
• Access to group training runs (May through Oct 2017)
• Communication through a private Team Lynn Sage social media group
• A delicious pre-race pasta dinner with the team
• Team Lynn Sage post-marathon celebration
• Individual online fundraising page and support to aid your fundraising effort
• The opportunity to win fundraising incentive prizes
• Most importantly, you will help change the trajectory of breast cancer for current and future generations!