BENEFITING: AMERICAN BENEFACTOR FOUNDATION
EVENT DATE: Oct 16, 2016
The third annual fundraising dog walk – THE NATIONAL DOG SHOW CHARITY WALK -- is set for Saturday, October 16 from 9am - noon, at Wilson Farm Park, 500 Lee Road in Wayne, PA. The event kicks off National Dog Show Month in Philadelphia.
All dogs are welcome with their owners, friends and admirers as the Kennel Club of Philadelphia and The National Dog Show combine forces to raise money for important Delaware Valley charities - The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House and New Leash on Life USA.
An entire morning full of fun activities for adults, kids and canines features the National Dog Show Therapy Dog Ambassador Team along with agility dogs, national and Delaware Valley celebrities and pet personalities. The event also features contests for Top Dog Trick, Costume and Beauty, plus music, prizes, fun, food, raffles and free stuff.
We are saluting all of the dogs that enrich our lives by doing exactly what they most desire --- spending time outside with us and with kids and with anyone who has love in their heart.
Join our supporters and sponsors, including Nestle Purina, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, NBC 10, 95.7 BEN FM, 102.9MGK, Geis Realty, Royal Bank of America and more.
Please help us get the word out by sending this link to your family, friends, places of business and to others who might want to participate as registrants, sponsors, donors or raffle prize providers.
The National Dog Show month in Philadelphia includes:
- The National Dog Show Charity Walk at Wilson Farm Park on October 16.
- The annual press conference/media preview at the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House on Chestnut Street on Thursday, November 10.
- The National Dog Show Gala at Valley Forge Casino on Friday, November 18.
- The Kennel Club of Philadelphia’s National Dog Show at The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA on November 19 and November 20.
- The National Dog Show presented by Purina broadcast on NBC (nationally) and on NBC 10 (Philadelphia Region) on Thanksgiving day from noon to 2 p.m. in all time zones.
The event will be held rain or shine. All dogs attending the walk must be leashed.
Thank you to all of our supporters!
Find us on Facebook!