BENEFITING: REAL OPTIONS FOR CITY KIDS
ORGANIZER: REAL OPTIONS FOR CITY KIDS
EVENT DATE: Jun 11, 2017
Real Options for City Kids (R.O.C.K.) is the only Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon Charity partner to serve San Francisco’s children and youth. R.O.C.K. is all about providing positive opportunities for children in San Francisco's Visitacion Valley, a community faced with considerable social and economic challenges. Check out what we can do with your help:
- $25 provides 10 kids with trophies for successful participation on our sports teams.
- $100 provides 5 middle school participants with an amazing outdoor adventure.
- $250 provides 5 children with five weeks of in school and after school learning.
- $500 provides sports development for 6 children for 6 weeks of Saturday sports clinics.
- $1,000 sends 10 kids to a four-day overnight enrichment camp.
Be sure to visit www.rocksf.org to learn more.
Real Options for City Kids (R.O.C.K.) is an award-winning nonprofit dedicated to nurturing the healthy development of children by listening to their needs and providing opportunities to those who might not otherwise have access. R.O.C.K. aims to promote the development and long-term success of the youth that it serves through a combination of in-school, after school and summer learning enrichment, sports and fitness, leadership training and outdoor adventure opportunities. R.O.C.K.'s programs are designed to serve girls and boys, ages 6-17, who live in or attend school in San Francisco's Visitacion Valley.