BECOME A WATER WARRIOR!
CLEAN WATER CHANGES LIVES
In honor of Earth Day, Aveda has set aside a whole month to love, celebrate and raise funds to protect the earth and its peoples. We've raised more than $26 million since 1999. Over the last 6 years $20 million of the funds supported clean water projects at home and around the world. Please join the Aveda Institute Baton Rouge in reaching our goal of $15,000.
Ways to get involved:
* donate through this site
* purchase tickets to an AVEDA basket at the Institute (Valued at $176)
* get a free haircut with donation on Earth Day - April 22 from 12pm - 8pm
* receive a stress- relieving chair massage with a nominal donation
* attend WATER FIGHT on Sunday, April 28 as students create high fashion looks from recyclable and renewable materials (wristbands now available for a $10 donation)
* enjoy as potential students vie for a full scholarship to the Aveda Institute Baton Rouge at the WATER FIGHT event (wristbands only $10 donation)