Elizabeth Hiers via Crowdrise
June 13, 2012
BENEFITING: American Institute for Cancer Research
ORGANIZER: American Institute for Cancer Research
EVENT DATE: Jul 29, 2012
American Institute for Cancer Research wrote -
Here’s how it works:
- If you raise….$100 you will receive a TeamAICR water bottle
- If you raise…$250 you will receive a TeamAICR running Jersey
- If you raise…$500 you will receive a TeamAICR running Jersey and goodie bag
- If you raise…$750 you will receive all of the above and a FREE ENTRY into either the Full Marathon or 1st Half Marathon.
- If you raise…$1,000 or more you will receive all of the above, a FREE ENTRY and cool prizes from AICR.
TeamAICR is partnering with Crowdrise for the beautiful and challenging San Francisco Marathon in 2012!
We can't wait to grow our team and share our mission with more people around the country.
Why run for TeamAICR? Because we are the cancer research charity that funds research specifically on the links between nutrition/exercise and prevention and healing of cancer.
Scientists estimate that about a third of the most common cancers could be prevented by eating a healthy diet, being physically active and maintaining a healthy weight. We know marathon runners are committed to these goals, which makes YOU and US perfect partners.
Run the race! Fund the Research! Spread the Word!
WHAT YOU GIVE:
Your voice to ask for support.
WHAT YOU GET:
Our goodie bag full of stuff with AICR all over it (including a seriously blue jersey)!
Major kudos from scientists and reseachers whose endurance event takes place in labs and cancer centers across America; and from cancer patients and survivors whose endurance event is a life or death matter.
JOIN US TODAY!