AMERICAN LIVER FOUNDATION via Crowdrise
September 11, 2012
BENEFITING: AMERICAN LIVER FOUNDATION
EVENT DATE: May 05, 2013
It's More Than a Race...
…it’s a journey of moments that will challenge, inspire and change you! The American Liver Foundation’s Liver Life Challenge® offers a ticket to America’s most desirable endurance events. Our endurance training and fundraising program will lead you across the finish line with coaching, training and tools for success.
From the moment you meet your coach and teammates to the moment you cross the finish line, the Liver Life Challenge provides an unforgettable experience. You’ll achieve your fitness goals and help those with liver disease – so they can create moments of their own.
The benefits of our program include :
- Expert Coaching.Whether you're an experienced runner or have never walked a mile, our coaches will create a personal training program to help you cross the finish line safely!
- Team Trainings.Sweat it out with fellow runners and encourage each other to reach your goals. We make running a team sport!
- Team Meetings. From proper attire tips to fundraising advice, team meetings offer the information and support you need to succeed.
- Race Weekend.Race Expo, Packet Pick-up, Carbo-loading...oh my! So much to do and we're with you every step of the way.
- Make a Difference.Feel the exhilaration of crossing the finish line knowing you've helped the American Liver Foundation in the fight against liver disease.
Event Contact Information:
Event Manager: Brigid Sullivan Tigano
Event Manager Phone: (412) 434-7077
Event Manager Email: email@example.com