Nadia Caro via Crowdrise
January 24, 2013
BENEFITING: ASIAN AMERICAN DRUG ABUSE PROGRAM INC
ORGANIZER: ASIAN AMERICAN DRUG ABUSE PROGRAM INC
EVENT: ASICS LA Marathon 2013
EVENT DATE: Mar 17, 2013
Mileage Tracker: 4
I'm running my first Marathon!... Can you Believe it!!!
I need ALL of your support! =)
Visit our website to find out more: www.runamp.org
What is this?
The AADAP Marathon Program (AMP) is the official marathon team for the Asian American Drug Abuse Program (AADAP), a 501(c)3 non-profit providing critical recovery services to low-income and under-served individuals in the greater Los Angeles area.
Join Team AMP today and run with us at the 2013 LA Marathon! We're looking for Beginners to Super Advanced level runners- anyone is welcome!
Here's Team AMP in a nutshell:
- Team Members have the option of running either a Full Marathon or a 2-person Charity Relay (Half Marathon)
- Team Members pledge to raise $1000
- Raise $1500 and we'll reimburse your training AND registration fees- you basically run for FREE!
- Incentives for top fundraisers
And here are all the perks:
- Just for joining you get an exclusive Team AMP Training T-shirt
- You'll also get the Team AMP Race Day Singlet
- Personalized fundraising guidance and support
- Private Dodger Suite on Race Day
- Pre- Race Carbo-load Party
- Social events for the team that you won't want to miss!
Team AMP has partnered with Club 26.2 to train for the marathon- we'll be training every Saturday starting October 6, 2012 in Pasadena and Marina Del Rey with experienced coaches and other charity runners. You can register today here:
http://marathonclub262.wix.com/halfandfullmarathontrainingFor more information, contact
Team AMP Coordinator Paulina at firstname.lastname@example.org, (323) 293-6284.
We need your help to raise $75,000 to support programs that Change Lives and Save Families.
For 40 years, AADAP has been offering critical residential and outpatient treatment and prevention programs to people of all walks of life, and from all communities in Southern California, while also offering culturally appropriate treatment to the diverse clients that come to our doors. Substance abuse continues to be on the rise, even more so during a recession. Fortunately, there are non-profits like AADAP that are here to offer support to those most in need, and offer counseling and treatment so that individuals can return to living drug-free, productive lives in recovery.