Clean Water Fund's Mission:
Clean Water Fund's mission is to develop strong grassroots environmental leadership and to bring together diverse constituencies to work cooperatively for changes that improve their lives, focused on health, consumer, environmental and community problems.
Who Clean Water Fund is...
- Working to protect our environment and public health
- Fighting to make democracy work
- Working with farmers and water providers to ensure safe drinking water in small communities
- Taking Out The Trash Campaign: foam & plastic bag bans in over 61 cities and counting in California to reduce waste.
- Protecting Communities From Toxins: pioneered the 1st in the nation pharmaceutical take back program in Alameda, CA
- Supported and signed into law the "Human Right to Water" Bill
- Supporting Green Energy: causing awareness around California Hydraulic Fracturing (fracking) and the danger it brings to our communities
Clean Water Fund makes the difference for our right to clean water in the Northern California region. Please help our team and ACT NOW in supporting our efforts in raising awareness around Clean Water!!
With Sincere Gratitude,
Team Aveda Northern California
(Sheryl Holladay, Anna Manuel, Emma Hughes, Alice Chin, Brittany Sharp, Hyacinth Julio, Shayla Sisler & Jenny Weaver)