BENEFITING: BEIT TSHUVAH
ORGANIZER: BEIT TSHUVAH
EVENT: Honda LA Marathon 2012
EVENT DATE: Mar 18, 2012
BEIT TSHUVAH wrote -
Team Beit T’Shuvah is back for its 3rd year in a row as an official participating LA Marathon charity and could not be more pumped! We are welcoming both new and returning members to our team and looking forward to another successful year. It is our goal to help facilitate a positive, life-enhancing experience for every member on our team and are committed to doing all that we can to make that happen. By running with Team Beit T’Shuvah you will be raising funds to help people recover from addictive and behavioral disorders, recover their passion and discover their purpose. Join our team and help us Run to Save a Soul at the 2012 LA Marathon. For more information visit www.beittshuvah.org/marathon
Here’s How it Works:
- There is no Team Training registration fee!
- You will be provided with a Marathon Concierge- the wonderful Ali Ditlove who will be your constant contact with Marathon training schedule, helpful marathon tips, and running trails and events to check out.
- Train with our team every Sunday morning at various W.LA locations (26 week training program led by 4 experienced, hands-on Coaches)
- You're provided with a Fundraising Coach as well! Nina Haller, Director of Development at BT, provides tips and tactics for raising your desired $$!
- Raise $200 to get a Run to Save a Soul shirt.
- Raise $500 to get a seat at our Team Beit T’Shuvah dinner the night before the race.
- Raise $1000 to get your race registration paid and a spot in a Team Beit T’Shuvah hotel room the night before the race (2 runners per room.)
*Minimum fundraising requirement is $1000 and the fundraising deadline is March 1, 2012.
Beit T’Shuvah is a unique healing spiritual community that assists individuals and families seeking recovery from and prevention of addictive and behavioral disorders. Our vision is to reduce the incidence of addiction and other harmful behaviors through individual and family education. The Beit T'Shuvah campus is located in West Los Angeles. The facility is a warm, comfortable setting where approximately 120 residents interact with clinical staff in a healing atmosphere that emphasizes faith-based recovery and the values of the Jewish community. We provide the tools to find a happier, more balanced life, including the following comprehensive integrated programs: 12 Step Program, Psychotherapy, Creative Arts Therapies, Meditation Practice, Mind-Body Fitness, Career Development, and Jewish Study. Beit T’Shuvah offers services to people regardless of their ability to pay. We have never turned anyone away due to lack of funds.For more information visit www.beittshuvah.org
Official Website: www.beittshuvah.org
To run, donate, or volunteer, contact: Alison Ditlove 310.204.5200 ext.230