Rebecca Smith wrote -
- It is the mission of Remember Betty to help minimize the financial burden associated with breast cancer for patients & survivors so that they can focus on recovery & quality of life. Our mission to make sure that the legacy of Betty Wood lives on.
- For more information on Remember Betty,please visit our website at rememberbetty.com Remember Betty is a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Tax ID available upon request.
- My name is Rebecca,I started Team Betty Indianapolis to help support the Remember Betty Foundation.Supporting Remember Betty is very important to me for a few reasons.
- First,I am a fan and supporter of Danny Wood.I had to be apart of this knowing that he made the Remember Betty Foudation in honor of his mother who died from breast cancer.And he also wants to help anyone out there who has had or is currently fighting breast cancer.And I know that he wants there to be cure for it,so do I.
- Another reason I am supporting is because cancer runs in my family,so raising money and awareness for breast cancer is very important to me.I will be attending 5k's and having fundraisers to help raise money to support Remember Betty.
- No one deserves to have cancer,but those who do..Remember Betty is here to help them through their struggle.Remember Betty is a fantastic foundation and I couldn't be more happy to be supporting it.
- For info on joining the team, please follow @TeamBettyIndpls on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamBettyIndpls or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upcoming Events- -Foam Glow 5k -August 29th