BENEFITING: Brigham and Women's Hospital
ORGANIZER: Brigham and Women's Hospital
EVENT: 2013 Boston Marathon
EVENT DATE: Apr 15, 2013
Hey guys! Thanks for visiting my Team Stork fundraising page!!
I am so thankful for all of your support. Over the past three years, with your support I have successfully raised over $15,000 for Brigham and Women's Hospital! I appreciate all of your help over the past few years, all of the training and work that goes into running the Boston Marathon is definitely worth it because of you!!
This year, Team Stork is raising money for some amazing causes. The following are some of the programs that will benefit from your donation to Team Stork:
- BWH’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, whose skilled and compassionate staff help premature babies beat the odds and go on to live long, healthy lives.
- Our Birth Equity Initiative, increasing access to timely, high-quality healthcare services, reducing birth disparities in infant mortality and low birthweight, specifically among infants born to black women.
- The Center for Maternal Fetal Medicine, providing dedicated care to women and newborns with complications identified before and during pregnancy.
- Our Center for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery, transforming what’s possible in reproductive medicine and answering the hopes of many parents.
- Additional programs and initiatives that focus on the best possible outcomes for babies and moms.
Thank you again, and don't forget to check back in to see my progress along the way! Training officialy begins in December, so here's to another winter of running, fundraising, and praying that marathon day is not as hot as last year!