EVENT DATE: May 05, 2013
CASEYS CLUBHOUSE wrote -
On the weekend of May 4 & 5, the Miracle League of the South Hills Marathon team will rally together and run. We will run inspired by the obstacles our friends, families, and Miracle League players have overcome. We will run for those who have not been afforded the same privilege. We will run because we believe in baseball and a place to play.
Already 150+ individuals play for the Miracle League of the South Hills, a baseball program designed for children who have special needs. Now, we need you to join our team. Whether you’re a seasoned runner or someone who has been inspired by the determination of our players, we invite you to run for a reason.
Our mission is simple. We believe every child deserves the opportunity to play baseball. By running in the kids marathon, 5k, half marathon, or marathon, you are helping us to achieve our mission and provide the best facility possible.
- Click the “register” button on the right of this page
- Register to run for The Miracle League of the South Hills (As soon as you hit 75% of the fundraising minimum for your race you will be officially registered with a bib number. Don’t worry, we won’t run out of registrations.)
- By registering you will create a profile linked to this page. Forward your link to family and friends, encouraging them to donate toward your run. Each online donation to your page will be displayed on your profile.
- You will hear more about team Marathons for the Miracle League and exclusive opportunities as your race approaches.
**** You do not need to register at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Marathon Website. By registering here and meeting 75% of your donation minimum, you are registered.****
Pittsburgh Marathon Fundraising Minimums:
Kids Marathon: $50
Relay: $200/person (2-5 people per team)
Half Marathon: $250
Miracle League runners recieve free race registration! All of your funds raised will support the Miracle League!
- Click the “donate” button to the right and make a secure donation to the Miracle League of the South Hills Marathon Team
- Select a profile below and make a secure donation toward your favorite runner’s goal