BENEFITING: Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
ORGANIZER: Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
EVENT DATE: Nov 02, 2014
This is my first marathon since 2004.
I will run 26.2 miles.
I hope to raise over $1,000 per mile to support the many services provided by CCFA. .
CCFA has allowed me to better care for the many needs of my patients through involvement as:
1) CCFA National Physician Government and Industry Advocacy Co-Chair which helps patients maintain access to care and to medications that best manage Crohn’s disease and UC
2) National and Regional CCFA Educational program organizer and lecturer over recent years
3) Member of the Quality of Care Committee for CCFA and IBD 2020. Its goal is to improve the quality of IBD care for all patients.
4) A member of the National Scientific Advisory Committee
5) A 20 year member of the Medical Advisory Committee for Georgia
6) Principal Investigator for the CCFA Clinical Research Alliance
All funds raised will go to CCFA and are tax deductible.
Donations at any level are appreciated and make a difference in the care available to patients with IBD.